Core Water Treatment Services Chardon Labs Offers
Founded in 1966, Chardon Laboratories provides water treatment products and testing services for cooling towers, boilers, and closed loop water systems. We also provide Legionella testing and control services, as well as water management plans. At Chardon, we pride ourselves on our service-based approach to water treatment.
In essence, here is what we offer as a company. We have a superb line of chemicals, a wide variety of equipment, and water treatment experience that is second to none. We want our clients to truly believe they can count on us.
Water Treatment Testing Services
- Cooling towers
- Closed-loop systems
- Legionella control and testing
- Preventative maintenance to control scale, corrosion, and microbial growth
Water Treatment Chemicals
Water Treatment Equipment
We want to work with you!
Though we are headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, we have service branches in various locations throughout the Midwest and East Coast. We operate in all locations listed below as well as the surrounding areas.
The Chardon Difference
At Chardon, we believe that there are multiple key factors that set us apart from the rest of the industry.
- Uniformed Service Technicians
- Fully equipped and marked service vehicles
- ISO-9001 – 2015 – Certified
- Employee-owned (ESOP)
- Service includes chemical delivery (freight savings)
- Guaranteed service and pricing
- Electronic service reports
- Remote monitoring (as needed)
- Legionella guidance – ASSE 12080 Certified
- Distributor for Advantage Control equipment
- Utilize Special Pathogens, Inc. for third-party testing
DUNS #: 017882705
GSA CONTRACT #: 47QSWA20D009F
PRIMARY NAISC #: 325998, 325998W
OTHER NAISC #: 211310, 325180, 333999, 338318, 423830, 424690, 561210
CAGE CODE #: 64GW4
ACCEPTS CREDIT CARDS